The Iowa Rural Health Association (IRHA) is a nonprofit membership organization of individuals and organizations dedicated to ensuring optimal health for all Iowans, particularly those in rural areas. As the voice for rural health in the state, the IRHA brings attention to the issues that affect rural health providers and helps address those issues by providing educational opportunities, facilitating information sharing, and engaging in advocacy activities.
Celebrate the POWER of Rural! 2014 Rural Health Day in Iowa
- Rural Health Day Stickers
- Rural Health Day Flyer
- Rural Health Media Release
- Local NRHD Proclamation Template
- Desktop Background Screen
- Seasons Center for Behavioral Health - Spencer, Iowa