University of Iowa’s Rebalancing Health Care in the Heartland Forum 9 & Iowa Rural Health Association 2016 Annual Conference
“Delivering the Vision of Comprehensive Health Services In Rural Iowa”
A Partnership of the University of Iowa’s Health Science Policy Council and the Iowa Rural Health Association
Thank you to the sponsors and exhibitors for your support of the conference.
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
- University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- University of Iowa College of Nursing
- University of Iowa College of Pharmacy
- University of Iowa College of Public Health
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine Greater Midwest Region Hardin Library for Health Sciences
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- State Hygienic Lab at the University of Iowa
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
- Iowa Biotech Association
- University of Iowa Public Policy Center
- Amerigroup Iowa, Inc.
- Iowa Cancer Consortium
- Iowa's Center for Agricultural Safety and Health
- Whitney Sleep Diagnostics & Consultants
- Caravan Health
- Family Planning Council of Iowa
- Johnson County Public Health
- USDA Rural Development
IRHA does not currently have any webinars scheduled. If you are interested in viewing a previously record webinar, please see the list of topics and links to recordings below.
- - - - - - - - - -
Interested in a past webinar? You may view archived sessions by clicking the links below.
Frac Sand Mining, Transporting and Processing: Is there a Community Health Risk? presented by David Osterberg, Clinical Professor, Occupational and Environmental Health, Univeristy of Iowa Thursday, October 16, 2014. To view this webinar, click here.
Community Care Coordination Efforts - One Region's Approach presented by Michelle Stephan, Community Care Coordination Program Director, Iowa Primary Care Association, and Chi Martin, Population Health Manager, Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa, Mason City on Thursday, May 15, 2014. Click here to view this webinar.
A Comparative Analysis of Recent Inquiries Concerning Attitudes Towards Breast Cancer Screenings presented by Roger Dahl, Executive Director for Susan G. Komen Iowa on Thursday, October 3, 2013. Click here to view this webinar.
Addressing Recidivism Among State Offenders presented by Jon Rosmann, Executive Director of the Iowa Prescription Drug Corporation (IPDC) on Thursday, March 14, 2013. Copies of the presentation slides are also available by clicking here.